Unlimited Yoga Classes
New Classes Added Daily
Includes Yoga Courses

All Yoga Classes - NOW ONLINE!

Booking Your Yoga Class

Booking Your Class

Book your class in advance from your own home (or on the move) and avoid long queues at reception to make your arrival super smooth. Some classes are very popular so pre-booking ensures you will never miss out on your favourite class. If you know you are coming to a class we recommend booking in advance. However, if you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available at reception.

  • Yoga classes can be pre-booked up to 4 weeks in advance. (booking is NOT essential, you can still drop-in to every class). In each class 70% of the spaces can be pre-booked online. The remaining 30% are for drop-in students registered at reception.
  • Early Cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours in advance (only online). If you paid by pass or membership, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
  • Late Cancellations: any cancellations made within 2 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded. Please sign in with reception at least 10 minutes in advance to the class starting.

To make an Online Booking

  • CLICK the 'Sign Up' button next to the corresponding class you would like to book.
  • If this is your first visit to AYW you will be asked to register.
  • Existing students already have an account profile. Use your email address as your USERNAME click 'Forgot Password' on the Login page. Check your inbox. Follow the instructions provided in the email to create your password. Now use this to sign in.
  • Easy as 1-2-3!!
Our MINDBODY Studio Site

Our Mobile App

Ensure you never miss out on your favourite class again by using the MindBody App on your phone or tablet and BOOK WITH ONE CLICK!

Download the MINDBODY APP

How to Login to Your Account

If you have previously attended a yoga class or course at the studio you already have an account in our booking system. To access your account and begin to book online for your classes you need to create a PASSWORD.

  • Open our MindBody page:
  • Click Forgot Password in the Login box on the left.
  • Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS as your USERNAME. Click OK.
  • Check your inbox. Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset/create your password.
  • Login to your account (and the MindBody App) using your USERNAME (email address) and your new PASSWORD.

Please note that if you have trouble with this you can CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.

Our MINDBODY Studio Site

Monthly Membership

As long-term practitioners and teachers of Yoga, Meditation, Self-Development and Functional Medicine we'll let you into a secret - meaningful and lasting personal transformation requires more investment than one yoga class a week! Skip queues at reception when you book online or sign-up for a Monthly Membership.

UNLIMITED Membership is a monthly contract, valid for all drop-in classes on our timetable. No long term contract commitment or joining fee is required, and you can cancel at any time.

Studio Membership - from £32

Perfect for those who do not attend Mysore classes

Studio Membership - Full Details

Mysore Membership - from £42

Perfect for Mysore students with the flexibility to attend other drop-in classes

Mysore Membership - Full Details